Friday, August 29, 2008

AUgust is almost over!

I find it truly amazing that we are almost thru with august and with summer!!
Labor day is upon us and so are the first hints of fall..I noticed the other day the trees have that slight tinge to the leaves- where they are losing the vibrant green. (which is no surprise here- its been dry for pretty much the whole month!)

I LOVE fall! My favorite time of the year! I love the days when the sky is that lucious color of blue (I dubbed it september blue) and not a cloud in sight! I love the crunchy sound of the leaves and to watch the kids play in the piles we rake.
I LOVE weiner roasts and hay rides! Football games- Go Buckeyes! I love sweatshirts and jeans and cute fall shoes! LOL
Plus- its my husband's birthday time and MINE!! YAY!

So much happening right now! Planning for my first ever open house- for Stampin' up!
Hoping that's a hit!

Just finishing up the garden stuff- canning-freezing- giving it away!

Lots of parties to go to this weekend- a birthdy party- a Labor day picnic and Monday a Labor day cookout!
Have a wonderful Labor day!
~sara

No comments: