Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, September 8th

Well, the new week is started!!
I have so much going on this week! Rhylee was sick all night- so she stayed home from school. (a sick day already!) She seems good so far- but occassionally complains about her tummy hurting.
Anyway- i have been very busy! working on all sorts of fun paper crafting ideas. Trying to get my project organized for my first SU Workshop, next Saturday!
My new love is working on altered items! I LOVE paper bag albums! I have been working on paint cans- that's a lot of fun too!! I have run our local hardware out of empty paint cans! LOL
I wish i could just sit and work all day- but the house would go to pot!
My latest project is a Buckeye- Themed paint can...
pics to come later!!
I have been trying to get summer pics in the scrapbooks as well...that is always time consuming as well!
Happy Stamping!!
~sara

No comments: