Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Upcoming Workshop!!




I have a workshop this Saturday- (my first ever!!) and have been really trying to come up with something fun and exciting to make as the project.



I decided to do the brayered sky..I tried this one other time and it didn't turn out for me..these ones turned out REALLY nicely!! The first will be using the Stampin Up "Inspired by Nature" set..



I brayered the sky using yellow, tangerine, and red- then stamped the images over it in Basic Brown...(all Stampin Up colors-copyright Stampin Up)




Then i tried it with a different set- and used Stazon to stamp the trees:


I liked the crispness of the image using the Stazon...













My final card is a buckle card- i need to do some tweaking to it yet- i will post a pic when its finished!!
Happy Stampin!!






No comments: