Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Off to SCHOOL!!!


Well- Kaden is off to school!!

Shorts- by Levis
Shirt- Gymboree
Smile and good looks: courtesy of mom!! LOL

I made him a card and tucked it into his school box- i should have taken a pic- i did it in school colors and wrote a little note to him saying that his dad and i are very proud of him and all he does. I reminded him to be polite and kind to everyone and to work hard.

My mom always wrote a little note to each of us girls on the first day of school. I still have mine from my senior year.
So i am carrying on the tradition- i sent one card to my nephew- the other nephews and nieces start next week- so they will get their cards in the mail later this week.

We made "teacher survival kits" for Kaden's and Rhylee's teachers. They really enjoyed that!! The teachers liked them too!
~sara

1 comment:

Jill Cooper said...

you won an award, check it out on my blog!