Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Stuff!!


(Our Daily Bread Designs- a new set i was playing with!!)







Well- its finally happened! The SU bug bit!! I am signing on to be a demo!! (and taking advantage of the awesome deal right now!) Thanks to Jill!!


Life is BUSY right now!


The kids are in swim lessons- my oldest likes it my middle child- not so much! LOL


She kept screaming "I HATE THIS!" when the instructor wanted her to put her face in the water.


I tried to make her practice dunking her head in the bath today but she told me she was "busy" School starts the 26th. I am planning a shopping trip this Saturday- to get the rest of the school supplies. I don' t know what i will do all day with just one child here!! We will have to start some sort of fun little routine...I was thinking a morning walk would be nice- weather permitting.




I am super excited about the SU demo thing! Can't wait to get started with that!
Have a wonderful day~Sara















1 comment:

Jill Cooper said...

YIPPEE!! I am super excited about you signing up as well, you will LOVE it!! LOve your blog I didn't know you had one :)