Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogging

Myrtle Beach 2008
I am not the greatest at remembering to actually USE this blog! But i am trying to get better!


Latests news:

went on vacation- that was super fun!

Have been back a little more than a week now and JUST unpacked my suitcase on Tuesday!

I met a good friend and fellow stamper- Jill on vacation! We have been internet friends for the past 4 years and decided we needed to meet already!


After we returned- i got all my pictures developed the next day and made an 8x8 scrapbook in 4 days- to be ready for a family reunion.

No small feat!
Working on some new projects- I am selling my cards in a small gift shop locally- looking to expand that..I haven't got up the nerve to take my cards and crafts elsewhere and ask yet though!
Plus i have 5 kids here everyday and it's difficult to go ANYwhere!!
Blessings and happy stamping!
Sara



No comments: