Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today is Tuesday!


School starts one week from today!! My nephew Aaron starts this Friday. He's out on the practice bus ride this morning with his mom. The card is what i made to send to him to wish him a good school year..(CTMH stamps)


I am looking to buy Mod-podge today...I want to try some altered tins...SCS has a great tutorial on altered lunch box tins. I need to try it out!


I have been working on mini albums for the last few days. CTMH sells blank accordian style 6x6 albums and they are so cute and easy to decorate!

I need more of them already!!


Speaking of CTMH- I got in on the big clearance sale on the 5th of this month and got some news stamp sets and paper..I had so much in my cart that day!! LOL Then when i checked out I had to keep removing things! They had sold out... :(

Oh well- got some new stuff to play with anyway!

Kelly (my sister) and i shared a cart and split the cost. She snagged some good deals as well! I like the acrylic stamps- but i prefer the wood mounted rubber!! I don't know if its b/c that was what i started using first- but i just love wood/rubber stamps!
I really want to talk my husband into getting a space for me in the basement for all my crafting goodies..The office is being over-run with stuff- there's always scraps of paper on the floor and they stick to my feet or the kids' feet and get dragged all over the house. Plus my office is right off the dining room and you have to cut thru it to get to the downstairs bath. There's been more than once my MIL has come thru here and i wished i had cleaned up in here!!
I have big dreams for this perfectly cleaned and neat scrap/stamp room- but knowing how i work- it's probably only a DREAM! LOL
I feel like paper is flying and embellies are rolling everywhere when i start working on something..I clean up afterward (sometimes!) LOL
I am a messy crafter! I admit it!!
~Sara



No comments: