Saturday, August 23, 2008

IT's OFFICIAL!!!

I am a Stampin' UP! DEMO!!!! HOOOORRRAAYYYY!!!

I am so excited to get started! Ever since i started stamping I have been SO addicted to it!! LOL (don't even ASK my DH about it!!)

I have always been what i would consider "artsy". Left brained- all the way...
When i started scrapping 5 years ago- i barely knew anything about stamping...didn't even know what there was to stamp!!
Then i went to my first workshop at my friend Lori's house and WOW- it was such a neat experience!!
I booked a workshop and it snowballed from there!!

My friend Heather- lives in NC- came t o visit me this summer- and she walked into my office/stamping area and couldn't believe all my stamps!! I laughed- my 40 or so sets is small potatoes to alot of people!! LOL

I LOVE to make cards for people. I always wanted to be "that" kind of person- the one that was thoughtful and sent out cards for all occassions and sometimes as just a little surprise in the mail.
Now i can be that person- and love what i do and now maybe even make a few $$ while doing it!!
Happy Stamping!!
~Sara

No comments: