Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Stampin' Up News!!

It's almost preview time for us demos!! We will be able to see the new catalog VERY SOON!! I am sooo excited to see what new offering Stampin' UP! has for us!!

I am also dying to see the new in colors, new dsp, new stamps, i just can't wait!!

There's lots of promotions coming up for June- great stuff!!! Check back frequently as i will be updating the information soon!

I have been working on items to take to a vendor fair this Saturday in Dover (12-4 pm) at the Geib Community Center. If you would like to go- give me a call or email me for directions. I will be selling some teacher's gifts- and i will have catalog preorders for the new catalogs, and some other items set up. Sherry is coming along with me- so it should be lots of fun!

I will post some pics of the teacher items later...I know Sherry is working on some altered clipboards and scrapbook pages too..

If you want to preorder a new catalog- please let me know asap!! They are 5.00 for my customers and i am planning to order 2 cases in the next week. I can take the money via paypal or a check...
email me for details if you want to paypal... (dsshepherd@att.net)

I am planning to hold a new catalog release party here at the house when they go live- so watch for details on that coming soon!!

Just wanted to say- Happy Birthday to my sister Darcee today!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!
Sara

No comments: