Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6, 2009

Hi all~
Mother's Day is fast approaching- we have had one really great Mother's Day Scrapbook class last week and another this Friday! Thanks to all that signed up!
For those that didn't- here's the pics!! We did 10 pages- front and back. We used the natural linen albums- 6x6 size- Stampin' Up! We used the Simply Scrappin Kit (copyright Stampin'UP!) called 2 Sweet...great colors!!


I meant to take pics of the group working on the scrapbooks- but my camera was out of batteries- i robbed those batteries to put in my Swiffer Wet Jet (clean floors or pictures?? hmmm...) and my husband bought new batteries- but before they made it to the camera- someone (DAVID!) put them in the Wii controllers! So batteries are on the shopping list this week and hopefully i can get some pics from my stamp club this week and my scrapbook class!!


News from Stampin' Up!: you can join to be a demo with a special scrapbooking starter kit right now for 75.00!! If you are interested in joining- please see my demo website:
Happy Stamping~Sara

1 comment:

Stacy V said...

Sara, that is a great scrapbook! Definately gives me ideas for next time! Have a good day!