Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday May 14th

Hi everyone!! SO much happening right now- with ball season, dance, end of school events...whew...i will be glad to get the kids home again!!
We had a great time at our Stamp Club meeting last Thursday!! Melissa our member from Michigan was in town- and got to be here to stamp with us!!
Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics while Melissa, her mom Alice and aunt Patty were here- soo...here's the rest of the group!!
Left-right- Sara (another Sara!!), Annette, Kelly, Sherry and her daughter Abby.

I also took some pictures at my sister's house when we did the scrapbook workshop- this is at Darcee's house...left to right around the table- Kerri, Alex, Angie, Darcee, and Kelly.


Everyone left with a really nice scrapbook for their mother, or to keep!
I gave mine to my mom, filled with pics of the kids, some of us, our husbands...
it was cute!
I am doing a stamp a stack here at the house next Thursday evening- 10 cards- 15.00!!
2 Father's day and an assortment of birthday cards!!
RSVP ASAP!
I have 5 spots left!!
Happy Stamping~
Sara

No comments: