Thursday, June 11, 2009

WAHOO!! I HAVE SEEN THE NEW CATALOG!

I am sooo happy to have finally seen a copy of the new catalog!! (thanks Sherry!!) Mine arrives with my preorder of the sneak peeks tomorrow!! So i will have it in time for Stamp Club on Saturday and i will be sharing some samples made with the new sets!

I am impressed with the catalog as i am sure all of my customers will be!! It is laid out so nicely and there is LOTS of great new stuff!! Can't share yet- but soon I promise!!

Just a reminder- stamp club is this Saturday at 6pm...
July 1st i am having a catalog open house- complete with a scavenger hunt thru the new catty and an ice cream sundae bar!! :)

I might even have a little treat for anyone that shows up- there's no cost- July 1st at 7pm- here at my house..

Have an awesome day!
Sara

No comments: