Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Graham's Birthday Invitations!

My little fella will be three this sunday!! wow- that has went by quickly...and other days- not so quickly!! LOL He's sooooo rotten! Tonight we went for a bike ride and he was so adorable pedaling away on his trike! he can ride faster than Rhylee!! That's sad, i know!! LOL
ANyway- he is ALL about Thomas the Train so when i saw the Stampin' UP set Choo-Choo in the mini catalog- i knew that would be the set i had to get for invitations and his scrapbook pages. I also got the matching track wheel!

(Choo-Choo made it into the new catalog!!)

ANyway- here's the invitation i made for him!!
Materials used:
Pacific Point cardstock..(I will miss that color!)
Whisper White cardstock
Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Basic Black ink...



This was SO easy to make and i am really pleased with the result!

Have a great Day!!

~Sara

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So cute! I totally would go to a party if I got that invitation! :)