Monday, January 11, 2010

wow...seriously seriously behind on my blog!!

Happy New Year!!
Didn't realize its been FORever since i posted!!

New things:

Stampin Up- Mini Occassions Catalog and SaleABration is happening!! I LOVE Sale-a-Bration!! (SAB for short)

If you haven't heard of it- its a wonderful promotion SU has going on now thru March 31st. For every 50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products- you get a free stamp set from the SAB brochure!

GREAT time to order larger items- because you get more bang for your buck!!

I had a SAB Kick Off this weekend and we all had a great time!!
We made this card:
The inspiration for this card came straight from the mini catalog!! Super cute and easy to make! and those envelopes (called Glassine Envelopes) coordinate perfectly!!

Take advantage of SAB to order and get some great freebies!!

Have a great Day!!
Sara

1 comment:

BethH said...

Hi Sara, This is Beth from the Bible thread on SCS! I love your little card here. It's too cute, crisp and bright. I'm glad to see someone useing the glassine envelopes. I wondered if I'd like them but yours are adorable!