Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas is in the air!!



Well- the last few days have been pretty busy! I have started working on some Stamp a Stack cards- and projects as well.
This card was a quick and easy one i came up with using the Stampin' Up! Berry Christmas set.
This is a stamped candle we did for my "Gifts of Christmas" class last Saturday. I was really happy with how easy candle stamping was!! This was a new technique for me. Everyone that attended was really excited about this great project! We put the candles in a cello bag and tied witha ribbon and used the Delightful Decorations stamp set/punch to make a tag. Turned out very cute!!



Next event will be next Friday- Nov 20--7pm here at my house. Christmas card stamp a stack.
3 designs- 15 cards for 20.00. RSVP by Nov. 17th please!!

Happy Stamping!!
Sara

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Sara, Thanks for leaving a comments for me on SCS regarding clubs. I was so impressed with all the response. It's great to get feedback from lots of people for a well-rounded perspective.

WOW...what a neat card! I love that set...it's amazingly versatile. This is just an adorable card, and now I wish I had that scallop oval! Very cute. The candle is great too. I haven't done that in awhile and I think I have some extra candles around. Hmmmmm......thanks for all the inspiration. I'll be back.