Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Get the Scoop Night!!

Tonight is my first ever new catalog open house- which i am calling "get the scoop night!"
:disclaimer:this was not my original idea! i saw it on splitcoaststampers.com!:
Anyway- i made some guest goody bags for everyone that will be here! I included a bookmark i made with the new in colors on it- a card that says- You're the best! and a pen. (again- found the card and bookmark idea on splitcoaststampers...not sure who originally came up with the idea for the bookmark- but it's awesome!) I also have wishlists and a catalog scavenger hunt!

Anyone that places an order tonight for 20.00 or more gets a free inkpad in the in-colors!

Here's a pic of some of the goodies:




I also die cut the large scallop circle on the Big Shot (a machine that everyone needs!!)
and made a banner that says : Get the Scoop!
We will be having Ice Cream and a do it yourself sundae bar!! I can't wait to show off the new catalog to everyone!!!
~Sara

No comments: