Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Card Class!!




Sorry i am late in posting this! I know i said i would yesterday- but i am feeling a little yuck right now..my throat is very sore!!

Anyway- I am planning my card class for Tuesday evening- July 28th at 7pm!!!

(My kids will be at swim lessons that night and out of the house for a bit!!)

The class will be using the new set Herb Expressions- we will make 10 cards (5 designs - 2 cards of each design) and we will make a decorated box to hold them!! 20.00 for all!! Or if you want to recreate your cards- the class will be 10.00 with the purchase of the Herb Expression set.

All the designs are pictured above!!

The class is pre-pay only!! Please let me know by monday July 20th!! If you miss that deadline- email me- i might have enough materials on hand!!

I will post pics of the box shortly! I am re-designing the lid a little! (posted above!!)
Happy Stamping!!
Sara

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Very pretty set!