Tuesday, March 9, 2010

XL 2 STEP BIRD PUNCH CLASS

Hello everyone! Its a BEAUTIFUL DAY here finally!!! The snow is melting, the sun is shining and it feels so warm!! I didn't have to wear a coat today!!
I can't wait for spring to arrive in full force!! Its been a long SNOWY winter and I am soooo ready to break out the shorts and sandals!! I LOVE sandals..I don't wear regular shoes all summer..my feet are usually super tan by Fall!! LOL


Anyway~I am doing a new class-found a great online resource (Class in a Flash) that does some class planners so i am trying one!! When i saw this class i was really excited to try it out because it involved great new ways to use the XL Bird Punch! That punch is GREAT!! I have reached for it so many times over the last few weeks that i have had it.
This class will feature 10 cards- 2 of each design- for 15.00.
These are all occassion cards- so there will be lots of uses for them!!
If you are interested in signing up for the class- it will be Tuesday evening March 16th at 7pm

RSVP by March 15th please!! I can take 6 people for the first class and if there is more interest we will do a 2nd class..

Here are my samples (based on the class planner):

Have a great DAY!
Sara

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How cute! Love the one with the hat and mustache - gonna have to case that one for sure!

Thanks for sharing your gifts and talents!