Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009

Today's the day!! The Stampin' UP! Holiday Mini goes live today! Please feel free to contact me about classes/stamp a stacks or orders!! Its time to start thinking holidays!
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it and you want to make certain you have the supplies you need to create awesome projects, cards and scrapbook pages of all those special events!

Sweet Rewards Hostess Promotion
Earn even more free products with our limited-time hostess offer! From September 1-November 30, host a $250 Stampin' Up! workshop, and choose any one item* from the Holiday 2009 Mini Catalog for just $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio
Choose from our award-winning stamps, beautiful new Simply Adorned jewelry, exclusive Build-A-Bear Workshop products, or latest dies for the Sizzix Big Shot. With so much to choose from, you'll feel like a kid in a candy shop! To see these products please stop by my business website. www.sarashepherd.stampinup.net

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

I got my catalog the other day :) I'm excited....but also stumped. Can you help me? I want to make my Christmas cards again.....same as last year. Simple enough for me to do about 75, but unique.

I have the one set with the poinsettia. I would like to do something a TAD more involved....since I'm an old pro. LOL!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I did not know that about the flu shot.