Saturday, March 7, 2009

March!

Spring is Springing!!

I am so happy to finally see some signs of spring!! Its WARM here in Ohio today! Lovin' That!!

MY SU news:

Sale a Bration continues thru the end of the month-there's still time to take advantage of the free stamp sets in the SAB catalog!!


March 14: Ladies Night Out at West School- starts at 6pm! I will be set up with SU goodies there! Stop in and see me!!

March 21: Stamp Club- My house- 6pm!

March 28- Easter Stamp Camp- my house- 5pm- we will be making some CUTE stuff for Easter! 15.00- please RSVP! I have included some pics of things i have been working on...we might do some of these at the Easter Camp!!


March 29- Sherry and I are co hosting an Easter Stamp Camp at our church in Dresden. Same price- 15.00 we will be making some fun stuff!! Starts at 3:30- come and have fun with us!!


Happy Stamping!
Sara

No comments: