Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday October 15

It's been a while! I need to get caught up on here!


Stampin Up Workshop is scheduled for this week- here's a peek at what we're doing!!


I really like the new "Happy Blessings" set...its really cute!
Lots of events coming up on my calendar- I love this time of year- getting ready for the HOLIDAYS!! YAY!
I am getting a new order in tomorrow- with all my Christmas GOODIES from Stampin UP! Nothing makes my day like a box of SU on the front porch! LOL
The RECIPE for the projects above:
The card- (all SU)
Pumpkin Pie cs
whisper white cs
Autumn Vine DSP
Happy Blessings Stamp set
Close to Cocoa ink
cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder (non-SU)
BOX
Criss Cross Box- Nicole Heady's Blog (www.papertreyink.com) has the instructions..(super easy!)
I used Tangerine Tango CS
Chocolate Chip CS (belly band)
Autumn Vine DSP
Scallop punch
1 3/8" circle punch
cellophane bags
ribbon
candy corn
Wouldn't that make such a cute treat for kids school parties??
I am thinking about some ideas for Thanksgiving place settings as well..I am hosting my first ever Thanksgiving and i am really excited to do some creative projects for my tables! (yes- TABLES- my family is BIG!!!!) between my sisters and i we have 9 kids- and one sister doesn't even have any yet!! LOL
Pics of Christmas projects coming soon!!!
Happy STAMPING!
Sara

No comments: